Monday 13 December 2010

Thing #6 - image generators

Image generation is the latest task for Westminster's 23 Things programme. I've had great fun with this, really enjoyed creating festive images on the three sites.

Letterjames can be used to manipulate text into an image. Here's my example, using an image of Cologne Christmas Markets:


Big Huge Labs can be used to create lots of different products from blog headers and profile widgets to magazine covers and pop art posters using your images. The child in me came out when I saw a letter to Santa as an option :)





Cooltext.com can be used to create logos or button designs. So, sticking to the theme:


I could see how these sites could be useful for marketing purposes, as they provide a quick and simple way to generate interesting images. If I was to pick a favourite, I would probably go for Big Huge Labs, as it has the most potential for fun and creativity.







No comments:

Post a Comment